Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Blog stalking? Who? ME??

Over at Clutter-Free Classrooms, I was again reminded that North America is wrapping up for their summer holiday as New Zealand is nearly halfway done the year. Oh, Canadian Summers, how I miss thee.  

The question was raised, asking what blogs we stalk. 'Stalk?' I wondered. Hmm...not sure if I like that word.

Well here they are. Check them out and enjoy.

 
Yep. That's about all I follow so far. Maybe in a few weeks that list will be ten times longer!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the mention! I just posted, so I thought of you and thought I'd better head on over to your blog to see what's up!

    Amy www.1st-things1st.blogspot.com

    P.S. Loving all your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh have you got a way to go. I follow 194 blogs and I just added yours today for a total of 195! :)

    Ms. M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for booming popularity! My followership is up 20% with you joining along! Thanks! I just updated my blogroll today...still not 194 though. ;)

    Liam
    www.twistofliam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...